Please note children who are on a wait list at more than one community-based preschool will be asked to choose a preferred preschool to access up to 15 hours funded attendance. This is an agreement across all local community-based preschools within Albury in consideration of equitable access to the Start Strong funded preschool positions.
Families may place their child’s name on our waiting list during the year their child is turning 2.
This is not a guarantee of enrolment. We are a very busy preschool and have a significant number of children on our waiting list.
ANY CHILDREN ADDED TO OUR WAITLIST PRIOR TO THE YEAR THEY TURN TWO WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE WAITLIST AND WILL NEED TO REAPPLY WHEN ELIGIBLE
Our groups are age based.
Monday groups (8.30-4.00pm, 1 day per week) are for children who are 3 years of age and turning 4 years of age during the year they attend Albury Preschool.
Our Tuesday/Wednesday groups and our Thursday/Friday groups (8.30-4.00pm, 2 days per week) are for children who will be going to primary school the following year.
- Application details are placed on the waitlist and offered enrolment in order of application date.
- All families who have requested enrolment for the following year will be sent a Letter of Preference in June of the year before attendance which must be returned to be offered a place.
- Enrolment offers are sent out during August.
- Families are required to pay $100 enrolment levy (non-refundable) upon accepting their child’s position and return all enrolment forms and departmental regulation forms and show immunisation details.
- Upon enrolment, families will be given an information package about the preschool, a welcome letter for your child and a link to our welcome video.
Procedure of Enrolment
If you would like to place your child on to our waitlist, please complete our Wait List form at the link below: (you will require your child’s birth certificate)